Wednesday, March 9, 2011

My New Addiction ---> The Vampire Diaries

So there's this movie series that I got addicted with and it's entitled The Vampire Diaries or TVD for short. Many friends of mine have suggested this to me and I didn't care cause at that time, anime was my kind of thing. But when I watched the first episode, I'm starting to like it until I downloaded all episodes from seasons 1 & 2. And then I started bragging everything with my classmates and my other friends about this series and I get comments from them. They say that it's boring but I don't care! I love it! :))

The three main characters are amazing! I love them! Nina Dobrev(aka Elena Gilbert), Paul Wesley(aka Stefan Salvatore), and Ian Somerhalder(aka Damon Salvatore).

I wish summer comes fast so that I can continue watching this. I just can't waaaaaaaiiiiiiiiit!!!! April 7!!
Long live TVD!! TEAM STEFAN forever!! <3


2 comments:

  1. Dili man tantong grabi na jud nga pagka-addict noh? haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeeeeeeeeees!!! hahaha :)) makabuang jud kaayo!! T_____________T

    ReplyDelete